Storefront's Distributed Fulfillment Engine manages and distributes orders and production capacity across a fulfillment network, franchise, or
enterprise. Using the DFE, orders can be automatically routed to appropriate production facilities. Additionally orders may be manually rerouted by management or production staff
to capable locations.
The system automatically routes orders based on location and the nature of the order. This system allows busy operators to re-route work onto available production resources within the organization, or external production partners.
. This system provides a complete audit trail of production
activities and routing, and integrates this information in to its accounting records for financial reconciliation.
Storefront's Distributed Fulfillment Engine is ideal for managing fulfillment networks of 3rd party providers. It provides production operators with
the ability to receive, reject, accept, schedule, and acknowledge orders while providing the central operator with the ability to track, cancel, and refund orders. The system provides complete monitoring of production channels and identifies production latencies and overdue orders.
The system can provide graphical reports and export data of sales, refunds, cancellation, and regional sales demographics. Production facilities are monitored in real time and bottlenecks are easily identified.
- Manages distributed production and fulfillment activities.
- Manages production workflow across multiple locations.
- Generates work orders and tracks production activity.
- Secure permissions management allows for selective empowerment.
- Tracks all customers, orders and fulfillment activities.
- Provides a complete audit trail of every financial transaction.
- Automatically routes orders to appropriate production facilities.
- Allows orders to be re-routed to other production facilities.
- Integrates fulfillment routing activities in accounting reports.
- Uses barcodes to simplify handling and tracking of orders.
- Optimized for high-volume production workflow.
- Supports and facilitates complex reverse logistics, shipping changes, partial cancellations and partial refunds.
- Runs as a web based application in any modern browser.
- Integrates with real-time shipping and supply partners.
- Supports SSL encryption, proxy servers and firewalls.
View Orders Screen
- Saves time and money.
- Improves management and reporting.
- Allows operations to scale and balance.
- Provides better customer experience.
- Facilitates higher level of service.
- Leverages existing investments.
Order Details Screen